Monday, August 28, 2006

possible updates to site, new guides!

well... i doubt anyone even reads this blog of mine for my site but what the heck, figure i'd update atleast for my own sake.. hehe..

been slacking a little on the whole hacking/modding scene lately but hope to turn things around and bring my fellow modders/hackers/power users some good tutorials... expect to see a TON of Nintendo Wii based guides (i will be pre-ordering asap!)..! basically expect to see the latest and greatest guides w/my spin/flavor on it as they come out.. who knows, maybe i'll be able to do some of my own personal mods/hacks...

recently i purchased an ATI HDTV Wonder for my htpc setup... figured i had to see what all of this 'HD' buzz is.. and so far i must say that once they get the cablecard solution out for PC's, i'll prob be onboard (given they get those out by next decade!)...

also doing a pretty major upgrade to my pc at home.... just got a new server case (just like the one i sold two years ago, classic SoHo design), a nice 550watt psu, and a scsi ultra320 controller... can't wait to see how my Maxtor Cheetah 10K drive works.... should be up there w/the raptor drives if not faster... and it brings my hd total for my system to 4 drives at about 1TB of storage! hehe..

might be doing a K800i page soon too but might wait until FAR Manager works with CID 49.. for the uninformed, FAR Manager allows those of us w/Sony Ericsson phones to customize any feature on it.. it opens up the filesystem so that the internal rom is fully accessible... seen a ton of cool full system themes for K750i/W800i phones.. plus, we might be able to get our K800i vid quality up to a smoother, respectable dimensions...

so thats about it for now.. oh yea, i totally got ripped off by buying a K800i phone from a user over at http://se-nse.com and am still debating on what actions i may take.... paypal is unable to recover any of my $400.. anywho.. the person goes by the name of wabby69; his email address is: wabby69@gmail.com .. feel free to spam the hell out of him for me... i know i will be contacting some of my 'darker' friends on the web for a little fun...

rule #1, don't rip off a geek.. especially an honest, nice one... cuz we have the darkest, alter-ego of anyone...

peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home