Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vista Media Center blog... more geek purchases...

well.. was out on the web looking up some MCE related info and came across this blog..
http://mediacenter.mattgoyer.com/

matt is a program manager for MS on the Vista MCE project and posted some nice notes/updates/info on Vista and Media Center.. check it out if your a MCE or Vista Beta user...

decided to upgrade my cpu today.. found a great deal on an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ at zipzoomfly.com for only $156 shipped 2day fedex... :) should be a decent upgrade from my current Athlon 64 3000+ and will keep me happy till AM2 boards/processors come down in price...

my new K800i should be coming any day now, pretty excited for that to come.. hopefully get it before the weekend so i can do some theme creating and testing and playing!...

been selling the parts of my pals K750i over http://se-nse.com and just been hanging out there again since i got another Sony Ericsson phone.. some very knowledgeable peeps over there..

also discovered that my old PSP hangout site, http://mobiledeviant.com , no longer exists?? weird... guess i have been out of the PSP scene for a while but still got my v1.50 psp.. :)

umm... i appear to be in need of a new project again.. never really got the video/tv streaming server going but also realized that i prob need tmobile to update their 3g data networks to UMTS.. EDGE usually gets me around 100kpbs to a max of 215kbps (on my sony vaio, using its WWAN connection) so their should be enough but i still get some major lag.. maybe its on my pc's up connection too.. hmmm... interesting....

well, thats about all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home